Milk Chocolate Brownies.
You can cook Milk Chocolate Brownies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Brownies
- You need 360 g of Milk Chocolate.
- It's 450 g of butter,softened.
- Prepare 450 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 250 g of caster sugar.
- It's 8 of eggs,beaten.
Milk Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Lightly grease a 23cm/9 inch baking tin (pan) and line with greaseproof paper..
- Melt the milk chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.Leave to cool..
- Sieve (strain) the flour into a separate mixing bowl and stir in the caster sugar..
- Stir the eggs into the melted chocolate mixture,then pour this mixture into the flour and sugar mixture,beating well.Stir...,then pour the mixture into the tin (pan)..
- Bake in a preheated oven,180 oC/350 o/Gas Mark 4,for 30 - 35 minutes until firm to the touch.Leave to cool in the tin (pan) for 20 minutes,then turn out on to a wire rack..