Thai-Inspired Chilli & Lime Chocolate Bark.
You can have Thai-Inspired Chilli & Lime Chocolate Bark using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai-Inspired Chilli & Lime Chocolate Bark
- Prepare 200 g of 70% dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli flakes (or more to taste).
- Prepare of Rock salt.
Thai-Inspired Chilli & Lime Chocolate Bark step by step
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 secs or so until fully melted..
- Add the lime juice then add a tsp of chilli flakes. Stir well then taste the mix. Add more chilli flakes to taste, chilli flakes vary in heat so you may need more or less than I’ve used to get the background heat..
- Spread the chocolate onto a baking tray or plate lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle sparingly with the ground rock salt. Chill in the freezer for 20 mins..