You can have Chocolate Cookies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare 8 oz of Butter.
- It's 4 oz of Castor Sugar.
- You need 12 oz of Flour.
- It's 2 oz of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Optional Filling or Topping.
- Prepare 3 of Tubes of Smarties.
- It's of Chocolate Chips.
- It's of Melted chocolate to decorate.
Chocolate Cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 160 (gas mk 5).
- Add the sugar, butter and vanilla to a blender and start to beat hard until the butter starts turning white, then add the Cocoa powder and mix well..
- Put the Smarties in a bag and using a rolling pin give them a bit of a bash up, leaving some whole..
- Add half the Smarties into the flour followed by as many Chocolate chips as you like and mix well (this stops them from sinking to the bottom) then add the flour to the sugar and butter and mix in well..
- Using Greaseproof or Parchment paper cover the bottom of the tray. Ok I’m using a Pizza tray but it works..
- Then add the blended mixture to the tray and using a rolling pin level it down evenly..
- Prick evenly with a fork then add the remaining Smarties on the top and gently press in a touch..
- Pop your cookie mix into the oven for about 15 minutes, or firm to press..
- Remove from the oven once cooked and using a pizza cutter immediately score the cookie into bite sized biscuits..
- Optional but at this stage I then Spun melted chocolate over the top and chocolate strands for my son’s benefit..
- Allow to cool then store in an airtight container, as ever, enjoy..