You can cook Chocolate Cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- You need 200 g of milk chocolate.
- It's 200 g of white chocolate.
- Prepare 200 g of baking butter.
- Prepare 300 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 325 of self-raising flour.
- It's 1 of egg.
Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200oC.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the egg and mix. Gradually add the flour and mix.
- Break up chocolate and add to the batter.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and add the batter once divided into cookie portions.
- Bake for 10mins. Leave to cool for 10mins then tuck in.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1week. Reheat each cookie in a microwave for 5-10secs to allow chocolate to melt inside before eating in future.