Gooey chocolate fudge brownies. This easy gooey chocolate brownie recipe results in the perfect texture. They form a crunchy outer crust while the inside remains dense and fudgy. There are chocolate chips added to the batter that get all melty and gooey on the inside and contribute another layer of richness.
Be the first to review this recipe. For my chocolate-loving friends, these Chocolate Fudge Brownies are for you. They're totally chocolatey, they're packed with chocolate chips You might also enjoy my Chewy Gooey Flourless Chocolate Cookies or this Molten Chocolate Cake. You can have Gooey chocolate fudge brownies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gooey chocolate fudge brownies
- It's 200 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate (chopped fine) - I used Lindt.
- You need 175 g of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of medium eggs whisked.
- You need 75 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 30 g of cocoa powder.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need Handful of white chocolate buttons (optional).
Chocolate Banana Muffins would be a nice way. Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These are ooey gooey fudgy goodness in a bar. I used half the nuts and added one cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
Gooey chocolate fudge brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 (fan). Oil a 8 inch ceramic / oven proof dish. Place butter and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl, microwave in 30 second bursts until melted. Stir until smooth..
- Add sugar and eggs then mix well until smooth. Add flour, cocoa and salt and stir until smooth. Stir in chopped chocolate. Then pour into oven proof dish. Bake for approx 20-25 mins until fudgy and gooey in the middle. 30 mins for slightly more well done..
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies - Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. The chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and caramel add the perfect dimension and take these fudge caramel brownies over the top. These Chocolate Fudge Brownies are ultra-thick, with the perfect balance of fudgy, chewy, and chocolaty goodness. Oh, and that iconic crinkly crust on top - what's a brownie without it? This recipe is mixed up in one pot (yes, I make them in a pot) so they are super easy with very little mess!