Peanut butter chocolate button cookies. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Peanut butter chips are folded into a rich chocolate cookie dough and baked to perfection. Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch.
I found you a new These homemade chocolate peanut butter cookies are everything you could ever wish for in a cookie. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! These delicious chocolate cookies with peanut butter cups have been on my Christmas cookie platters for as long as I can remember. You can have Peanut butter chocolate button cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter chocolate button cookies
- You need 65 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 65 grams of creamy spreadable peanut butter.
- It's 100 grams of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- You need 190 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It's 20-30 of chocolate buttons.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this recipe is about as good as it gets. To make peanut butter-chocolate cookies extra special, I stuffed them with chopped Reese's peanut butter cups and drizzled each with melted peanut butter. This turned them into the ultimate peanut-butter chocolate treat. These decadent peanut butter stuffed cookies are an absolute dream!
Peanut butter chocolate button cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix butter and peanut butter together using a mixer in a large bowl. Then add in sugar and vanilla extract and mix again. Lastly, crack the egg open and mix..
- Add in flour slowly while mixing. You may want to use your hands to mix as this helps with the dough to form..
- Add baking powder and salt before one final mix.
- Add in half of the chocolate buttons into the dough mix. You can chop them smaller if you wish before adding or use chocolate chips instead.
- Divide the dough into 15 balls of cookies and place them on the baking paper. Flatten them with your hand and add a chocolate button on top of each cookie.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until tops of the cookies are golden. You may want to turn the tray around halfway if your oven doesn’t always cook evenly and tends to cook more in the back. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes before serving!.
I didn't think cookies could get any better until I tried a stuffed cookie. The two flavors are seriously a match made in heaven. So I made these delicious chocolate peanut butter cookies and. Take a peanut butter filling from the freezer and place it in the center, and wrap the chocolate dough around, rolling it in your I made these cookies using organic creamy peanut butter (the Whole Foods brand) that contains oil, sugar and sea salt already. Normally, peanut butter cookies don't need chilling.