Easy-Peasy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies.
You can have Easy-Peasy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy-Peasy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of caster or light brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter or any other nut butter (chunky or smooth but 100% nuts).
- It's 1 of medium/large egg.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Optional 110g bar of milk/dark chocolate, for dipping.
Easy-Peasy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (fan 170 degrees)..
- Mix all the ingredients, except the chocolate, in a large bowl..
- Put 1 tbsp scoops on a baking paper lined sheet and press down slightly (you may want to dampen your fingertips slightly or you can use a greased fork to make them fancy) to flatten the top and form into a fat disc. They don't expand too much but leave an inch between if you can..
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, they should be golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool on a rack..
- Melt the chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Use a teaspoon to help coat half the cookies in chocolate then place back on the baking paper lined sheet..
- Leave to set at room temp or in the fridge..
- Enjoy with a glass of milk or a cup of tea! Store in an airtight container..