You can have Chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownies
- You need 275 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 185 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 185 g of dark chocolate.
- It's 40 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 85 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of Milk chocolate.
- It's of White chocolate.
Chocolate Brownies step by step
- Melt dark chocolate together with unsalted butter and cool.
- Whisk caster sugar with eggs until creamy.
- Fold in the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Fold in cocoa powder and plain flour.
- Add chunks of white and milk chocolate.
- Cook for 25mins.
- Add toppings of your choice.