Chocolate Caramel Muffins.
You can cook Chocolate Caramel Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Caramel Muffins
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- It's 150 g of caster sugar.
- It's 130 g of self raising gluten free flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 20 g of dairy and gluten free cocoa powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder.
- Prepare 100 g of dairy free milk chocolate chips/chocolate bar chopped up.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of dairy free caramel sauce.
Chocolate Caramel Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the three eggs individually, beating well between each addition Add in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Mix until well combined Stir in the chocolate chips Line a muffin tin with paper cases Place one tablespoon of the muffin mix in the bottom of each of the paper cases.
- Drizzle a little caramel sauce in the middle of the muffin Top each muffin with another tablespoon of mixture Bake in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes Remove from the oven and allow to cool before enjoying.