Chocolate Banana Cream Pie. My husband loves banana cream pie, and I like chocolate, so I combined the two. It's our favorite dessert, which means I get a lot of practice making Gradually add milk and cream until smooth. A creamy layered pie; the layers include chocolate, bananas, and vanilla pudding with coconut.
Shave a chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler and top pie with shavings. I don't really share pie recipes. Unless their mini, like these Mini Pecan Pies, and Mini French Silk Pies. You can cook Chocolate Banana Cream Pie using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Prepare of For the base:.
- Prepare 150 g of gluten free plain flour.
- You need 75 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 3 tbsps of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- Prepare 175 ml of dairy free milk.
- It's 50 g of caster sugar.
- It's 2 of egg yolks.
- It's 15 g of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of small banana sliced.
- It's of For the chocolate ganache:.
- You need 100 g of dairy free dark chocolate.
- Prepare 100 ml of dairy free milk.
- It's 10 g of caster sugar.
- It's 10 g of dairy free spread.
And the reward will be digging into this Chocolate Banana Cream Pie when it's all over. And I leave you with the chocolate thief. This Peanut-Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is one not to be missed. You can't go wrong with chocolate.
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie instructions
- Grease a 6” flan tin or 6 individual flan cases Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the caster sugar and flour in a bowl Rub the dairy free into the flour mix and stir in the water Press into the bottom of the tin and up around the edges Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or 10 minutes if making individual pies Set aside to cool.
- Make the banana cream by placing the milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil Beat together the egg yolks, caster sugar and cornflour in a jug Pour the boiled milk into the jug whisking continuously Return to the saucepan and bring to the boil whisking continuously until thickened Set aside to cool before using.
- Make the chocolate ganache by placing the dairy free cream and caster sugar into a small pan Bring to the boil and then remove from the heat Stir in the chocolate and dairy free spread Set aside to cool Assemble the pie by placing the sliced banana in the base of the biscuit case, top with the cream and then the ganache Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
But banana… something about it just makes me happy inside. I can't remember the last time I actually ate a banana cream pie, yet the memories of the flavor are fresh in my mind. Hard as I tried, I couldn't get the thought of its creamy. This creamy chocolate banana pie is quick and easy to make. Drop reserved pudding mixture by teaspoonfuls over whipped cream.