Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Macaroon. Two years ago, insistent on making something my coconut-loathing but chocolate-adoring husband would find palatable, I made multiple attempts at chocolate-coconut macaroons. But anyway, sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do when you want to use your brand new cute little props. If you tried this Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Macaroon recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe below and let me know how it went in the comments.
When I first made coconut macaroons nearly eight years ago, I was very new to cookies that were not of the standard chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal-raisin or. Sweet, intensely chocolate-y, coconut macaroons courtesy of Zingerman's Bakehouse. Chocolate Coconut Macaroons may look like a cookie, but they have the taste and texture of a candy bar. You can have Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Macaroon using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Macaroon
- You need 3 ounces of coconut desiccate.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 200 g of raspberry.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- It's 3 ounces of dark chocolate.
Moist and chewy, their chocolate flavor is rich and satisfying and goes so well with the sweetened dried coconut. These are excellent warm from the oven or at room temperature. They're gluten free, they're refined sugar free and they're suitable for vegans, but these raspberry coconut macaroons are anything but boring. Modern day coconut macaroons are soft coconut cookies, sometimes made with almond paste or even potato starch.
Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Macaroon instructions
- Preheat oven at 170C fan.Mix coconut desiccate, sugar, honey, salt and vanilla together.
- Fold in and break raspberries into the mixture.
- For balls that are a tablespoon big and lay the on cooking sheet.
- Pop in the balls and bake for 20 mins or until the balls turn brown.
- Heat up coconut oil and dark chocolate. Dip macaroons into the chocolate and let cool!.
They're popular for Christmas and are also a popular Coconut Macaroons. These chocolate coconut macaroons are super easy to make and delicious! Just melt the chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, mix, and bake. Fresh raspberries give these truffle-like treats their punchy hue. Inverting the macaroon's mounded shape opens up new possibilities.