Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake
- It's of Sponge.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It's 8 tbsp of ultra-fine high-fiber flour.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of erythritol.
- Prepare 30 gr of melted butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 of dsbp baking powder.
- Prepare of Strawberry jam.
- You need 500 gr of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of erythritol.
- It's 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Mascarpone cream.
- It's 250 gr of mascarpone.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- It's 150 gr of powdered erythritol.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- You need 50 gr of erythritol.
- You need 50 gr of strawberry purée.
- It's 250 ml of water.
- You need of Chocolate icing.
- It's 150 gr of dark chocolate.
- It's 300 ml of double cream.
- It's of Fresh strawberries for decorating.
Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake instructions
- Sponge - Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4. Grease three 15cm cake tins and line the bases with baking parchment..
- Separate the egg whites and yolks, add salt and melted butter to the yolks and beat until fluffy..
- In a separate bowls, whisk the egg whites until it doubles its volume, add erythritol gradually and mix until it completely dissolved..
- Add the yolks mixture on top and mix well until incorporated incorporated. In a clean bowl, whisk toghether flour and baking powder. Add half the flour mixture to the egg mixture and gently incorporate with a spatula..
- Add the rest of the flour and incorporate well. Divide the mixture evenly between the tins and bake for 45-55 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre of each cake comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool for 10 mins in their tins, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- To make the syrup, put all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat for 1-2 mins or until the erythritol has dissolved. Set aside..
- Strawberry jam - On a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan add all ingredients and stimmer on low for 35 min or until thick. Keep stirring until the jam reduced. Set aside..
- Mascarpone cream - Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, beat all ingredients until fluffy and it doubles its volume. Keep refrigerated until assembly..
- Chocolate icing - heat the double cream until pipping hot, pour over the chocolate chopped in manageable pieces. Let it sit for 5 min, then stir well until incorporated. Set aside..
- To assemble the cake, level the sponges by cutting off the domed tops. Fix the bottom layer to a cake board or stand with a splodge cream, brush with the strawberry syrup and spread a layer of strawberry jam, pipe a layer of mascarpone cream on top. Gently press the second layer on top and repeat with the remaining layers..
- Cover the cake with a thin layer of cream, then use a palette knife to scrape the sides clean. Pour over the chocolate icing. Decorate with fresh strawberries. Keep in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!.