Strawberry and White Chocolate Chip Muffins.
You can have Strawberry and White Chocolate Chip Muffins using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and White Chocolate Chip Muffins
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- It's 150 g of caster sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of self raising gluten free flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- It's 100 g of dairy free white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of chopped strawberries.
Strawberry and White Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the three eggs individually, beating well between each addition Add in the flour and xanthan gum Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the strawberries and chocolate chips Split the mixture between 8 muffin moulds lined with paper cases Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.