Chocolate Chip - Zucchini Squares. I loove these squares stuffed with zucchini, carrot, pecans, oh and the most amazingly large chocolate chips I could find. So let's get to it and make some Chocolate Chip Zucchini Squares! First, mash your banana in a large bowl.
I loove these squares stuffed with zucchini, carrot, pecans, oh and the most amazingly large chocolate chips I could find. What I love most about these is. In a medium bowl, gently heat the nut butter if it is. You can have Chocolate Chip - Zucchini Squares using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip - Zucchini Squares
- It's 2 of Bananas (ripen, mashed).
- Prepare 3 of eggs + 1 egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini (shredded and excess liquid squeezed).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It's 1 cup of almond flour (blanched).
- It's 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of pecan (chopped).
This moist Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is loaded with chocolate chips in every bite! You only need one bowl to make this healthy version of the classic chocolate zucchini bread made with a whole wheat flour blend & apple sauce in place of butter. An easy and delicious recipe without a ton of fat. Dont tell anyone there is zucchini in them. they'll NEVER know!
Chocolate Chip - Zucchini Squares step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C°.
- First, mash your banana in a large bowl..
- Add the eggs, agave, and coconut oil and whisk everything together until combined.
- Grate the zucchini and place it in the center of a cheese cloth or thin, clean dish towel. Squeeze out as much excess moisture as you can..
- If you’re grating your own carrot too, you may want to consider patting it dry, or squeezing out any excess moisture. I bought pre-shredded carrot at the store, so it was pretty dry..
- Whisk in the zucchini and carrot shreds. Add the almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, sea salt, and nutmeg. Whisk everything together until combined.
- Fold in the chopped pecans and chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on top..
- Line a square bread pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the lined pan and spread out evenly..
- Sprinkle the top with additional chips and pecans. Bake for 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown..
- Allow it to cool in the pan for five minutes. Pull the edges of the parchment paper, lift the bars out and place on a cutting board to put into squares..
Cook time is the amount of time it takes to cook each batch of cookies! Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins are super moist and quick to make! They are a great way to use up all those zucchinis, freezer friendly, and make a perfect breakfast or lunch-box snack. Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and healthy zucchini! In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, oil, zucchini and vanilla.